pigment lightening is a solution formulated for cosmetic tattoos on the face and for areas of body art to lighten tattoos
Cosmetic Tattoo Removal
We will discuss how procedure is performed. Permanent Makeup (with a machine) is recommended for all skin types.
PIGMENT LIGHTENING / COSMETIC TATTOO REMOVAL
I can help you to remove/lighten unwanted and poorly done permanent makeup.
A 100% all-natural solution to lift poorly done permanent makeup or un-wanted small body tattoos pigment/ink from the skin to lighten the tattoo .
I use a safe high content salt and two different fruit seed extracts solution that deems safe and effective in pigment lightening and removal. Orange is extremely effective in lightening unwanted pigment/ink.
Combine with the lemon and with the type and concentration of salt.... you get Lifting.
Lifting out and removing pigment is the only way to bring a tattoo to a level where we can correct or cover it up.
The solution is safe for all areas including the eyeliner.
The initial treatment will vary in time according to the size and depth of tattoo, additional treatments may be required.
Refer to FAQ to see if you are a candidate.
$200 per session
Deposit of $100 is required and will be deducted from the final price
COSMETIC TATTOO REMOVAL
• Under 18 Years of age
• Pregnant or nursing.
• Undergoing Chemotherapy
• Viral Infections and/or diseases.
• Has major heart problems.
• Had Botox prior to 1 month of procedure.
• Used Accutane in the past year.
• Allergies to pigment or anesthetic.
• Had an organ transplant.
• Psoriasis near area of procedure.
• A Patch Test is not mandatory but is recommended to test our pigments and topical anesthetic in case of allergic reaction 24 hours prior to procedure.
• If client chooses not to do a patch test we ask to confirm so by email, you will be asked to sign a liability waiver.
• Price includes a touch up at 7-8 weeks, unless stated.
• 9 weeks + there will be an extra charge, no exceptions.